Super Durable Construction
Extra Safety & Efficiency
Factory Direct Saving
Save over 50% today!
Refund or Replacement
6 months money-back! *
German High Carbon Blade
The blade is made of German 1.14116 high carbon stainless steel, which is ice forged and heat-treated to increase its toughness. Also, the formula is designed for superior corrosion and stain resistance. It will never develop rust spots over time.
The hardness of the blade is 56±2HRC, your knife will perform well in every cut and can last long with minimal maintenance.
Pakkawood Handle and Heavy Bolster
This Cubikook Chef Knife features a heavy, full bolster to give you the best leverage possible. The bolster is matched to a form-fitted pakkawood handle.
Pakkawood is a durable wood/resin composite material. It displays the elegance of real wood grain while maintaining its shape and offering far greater moisture resistance than pure wood.
It’s the ideal handle material for professional kitchen knives.
HOW TO SHARPEN
The Cubikook KC201 Chef Knife has durable edge retention and only needs serious sharpening once or twice per year. We recommend a quality whetstone set or a multi-stage pull-through sharpener that is designed for 13-degree bevel angles for best results.
Between sharpenings, the blade can be honed regularly with a honing rod to keep the edge in shape. A ceramic rod is highly recommended, as it can straighten the knife’s edge without removing material.
HOW TO USE AND MAINTAIN
The knife can last decades with proper use and maintenance.
- The Cubikook Santoku is designed for chopping, mincing, and slicing vegetables, fish, meat, and a variety of other foods.
- Only use a wooden, bamboo, or plastic cutting board.
- The knife has a delicate edge at 15 degrees on each side. As such, sudden concentrated pressure may chip or break the blade.
To avoid corrosion, discolorization, and chipping,
- We recommend storage in a clean knife block or magnetic rack to avoid impact and cross-contamination.
For A Long-lasting Shinning Blade
- We recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and a soft towel, then wipe it dry with a clean towel immediately after use.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL
- Do not chop hard materials such as ice, coconut shells, corn cob, coal, or bones.
- Do not cut on hard surfaces such as steel cutting boards, ceramic plates, or your granite countertop
- Do not have the knife washed in a dishwasher
- Do not leave the knife in the sink or jam it in a holder or drawer with other utensils.
Perfect Packaging: Luxury Gift-able Magnet Box
The Cubikook KC201 Chef knife comes in an exquisite magnetic gift box with red velvet protective foam, which is perfect for either gifting or keeping your knife protected.
So far working great. Very
So far working great. Very